Civil Testing Service
New Technologies have increased construction liability and revised building standards have made quality testing integral to the successful completion of today’s construction projects. that is why quality testing is consider most important for the successful project completion and increase reliability.
“INAT” 17025 Accredited Testing Laboratory Services offering wide range of Civil Testing Services performed by our highly qualified testing engineers, technicians with most of there background from civil and geology, backed by documentation needed to ensure that our customer meets all the defined requirements and Standards. Our tests are conducted in accordance with the both National and International Standards.
Our Main Services include but not limited to:
Technical Consultancy Scope of services includes:
- Design and implementation of quality control programs.
- Supply of testing equipment, logistics, staff and management of site laboratories.
- On site materials testing
- Preparation of periodic quality control and statistical analysis reports.
- Design and implementation of quality control programs for manufacturing facilities such as:
- Ready mix concrete plants
- Asphalt production plants
- Precast unit plants
- Blocks and tiles factories
- Concrete additives manufacturing plants
- Building materials factories
- Evaluation of materials quality utilizing statistical techniques
Ability to establish Site/ Mobile Laboratory
INAT maintains several sets of laboratory equipment and logistics in order to establish site/ mobile laboratories along with Inspection and Testing of varying size, scope and capacity, whenever requested. Our Technical Staff is ready to mobilize to any location with Our Mobile Laboratory.
Training for Civil Testing Laboratory and Geotechnical Staff
- Conducting training courses and seminars for:
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Geotechnical Investigation and others
- CPT by Seismic Cone
Geo technical Investigation
INAT site and geotechnical investigation services consist of:
Geotechnical and structural
Other Geotechnical Services
Geo Physical Studies & Testing
Surface seismic survey
Electrical & Thermal survey
Other local specialist services
Standard borehole logging methods
Borehole seismic survey
Marine Geophysical & Oceanographic Investigation
Pile Testing Service
Pile Testing Instrumentation
INAT offering Services in pile quality control and testing and general geotechnical instrumentation. INAT providing a range of testing, monitoring services prior to, during and after construction of piles for both Onshore and Offshore.
The scope of services of the Pile Testing & Instrumentation includes:
Environmental Studies & Testing
INAT provides an array of professional environmental sampling and testing services that comply with the most stringent regulatory requirements in the environmental industry.